These terms and conditions apply to Visitor registrations and entry to the exhibitions organised by Messe Frankfurt India. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Messe Frankfurt India will be unable to proceed with your registration.
- Registration for an event, provides you access to the event that you have registered for and not to all the other Messe Frankfurt India Events
- All the information provided by the visitor in the registration form must be accurate and complete, and can be used for contact tracing
Entry to the event
- Trade buyers and other trade visitors shall be authorized to visit the Exhibition.
- Visitors may also be required to provide a business card at the venue
- Visitors are required to wear and display the badges issued to them by the Organiser, prominently all the time, during their stay at the exhibition site
- This badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured
- The badge is valid for a single entry only to badge bearer who it is issued for and is NOT transferable
- The Organiser is authorised to conduct reasonable security checks or frisk badge holders at the event venue's entry for security purposes; your cooperation is requested
- The rights of admission are reserved with the Organisers; and they hold the right to refuse entry or ask offenders to leave the fairground if required
- Interested students from sector-related technical/engineering institutes are welcome to visit after 3pm, on day 2 & 3 of the event
- Persons aged under 18 years and infants in arms are NOT allowed to enter the exhibition halls
- Cameras, bottles, cans,tins, Food and beverages are not permitted to be taken in the exhibition halls
- Use of audio-video equipment and photography is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Organisers
- The Organisers do not take the responsibility of loss or theft of your personal belongings;
- The consumption of banned substance is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue;
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions
While, we are thrilled to announce the return of our face to face events, we have put in place suggested government directives and protocols so as to ensure your safety when you visit us.
- All event participants need to be double vaccinated and we count on your support and understanding, in case you may be asked to produce the certificate at the venue.
- All guests are required to wear a facial covering or mask which covers both their nose and mouth. If you don’t have a mask don’t worry – we’d be happy to provide one for you.
- Visitors are requested to cancel their visit to the exhibiton, if, within 72 hours of their scheduled visit, they develop any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been advised to self-isolate by any health or government authority.
- Visitors are also requested to abide by government and organiser’s enhanced SOPs and shall take the necessary health and safety precautions while visiting the exhibition